Contribute your model to the Macroeconomic Model Data Base by completing this submission form!
There are certain aspects to consider when generating your code:
- Please use Dynare to write your code
- Start by replicating and write the code which generates impulse response functions shown in the paper of interest
- Some modifications have to be done to make the code comparable with other models:
- Initialize common variables, common shocks (monetary policy and/or fiscal policy shock) and common parameters
- Add equations to the model block which define common variables in terms of model specific variables
- Add the common monetary policy rule and delete the model-specific rule
Further guidelines and requirements for generating your implementation code can be found in section 4 of our User Manual.
You can directly browse the source code of the MMB on GitHub. We are happy to receive pull requests.